Sunday 1 January 2012

10 Question that define me as a person

1. Are you male or female? 
male


2. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be? 
Caribbean - just sit chill out drink a cocktail from a coconut and do some surfing

3. Do you have any personal goals in life?
I want to see the world. England is pretty shitty I hope to have been to most countries by the time I die, I can already tick a fair few off the list but still got plenty to go.


4. What would you claim to be your signature meal to cook?
Fajitas

5. What is your favourite alcoholic beverage?
BEEEEEER

6. Name three qualities you look for/appreciate in design:
- Use of colour- Negative space- Humour

7. What are your hobbies/past times?- Chilling out with the lads

8. What are your pet hates?




Waiting for people // things
9. Do you have any bad habits?
Getting up on a morning....
10. If you weren't doing a degree in graphic design, what would you be studying?



I would be working // finding myself

No comments:

Post a Comment