Wednesday 18 December 2013

Dissertation Literature Review : Quote table

In order to make my dissertation more manageable I have created a quote table which picks out key bits of information from various different books. I also Harvard referenced all of the sources to make life easier for when it comes to writing my essay. I have analyzed what each bit of information means and where it would be relevant to my essay by colour coordiunatinfg the quotes into various different sections. By producing this table I have made life much easier for my self.


The table is split up into the following sections:

  • Language
  • Education
  • Spread of New Ideas
  • Mass Production
  • Typography
  • Uniformity, Standardisation & Preservation
  • Creating jobs & Progression
  • Problems
  • Mass Communication
  • Collaboration
  • Tool of Communication
  • Censorship
  • Modern press & Future
  • Digital
  • Visual Characteristics



Quote Table

















No comments:

Post a Comment