Friday 4 January 2013

Mutton Quad Visual Research

As I wanted to stay with the design studio feel I tried to find smart examples of branding
that uses Type well. I looked at letter press drawers too in order to get an idea of how
I can design mine for my range of products.




I also thought it would be nice to have large aspects of type on the exterior
of the building to entice people in as this definitely works to draw people in.



I thought this was a playful way to show the menu. Relevant to the Quad aspect of
mutton quad too.





 I particularly like this branding for the restaurant RUAA.
It looks vintage yet modern which I really like.
I like the rustic aspect of it. Its simple and stylish.
I really like the match box idea.



 I came across this branding for the Five & Dime restaurant. I liked the extent 
the designer went to in order to brand the restaurant. They have thought about
everything here, this helps to build a strong brand image.


I really like the laser cut beer mats this could be something to look at
they are easy to produce and also look really profesional.

No comments:

Post a Comment