Monday 18 February 2013

GLOW IN THE DARK POSTERS - WHAT IS GOOD

I have collected a series of glow in the dark posters which I think work really well, They are all more for decoration than for information purposes like signage etc. 


Really nice example of a glow in the dark print
keeping with the marine life


I like the layout of this image.


Very nice example, the designer has managed to apply
tones to the image with gives it an extra dimension


I like the Illustration style


Northern Lights very clever Idea


Beautiful example of glow in the dark type


Very clever idea and concept.


Almost blurred 3D image


I like the imagery, the green is much brighter here.


I think there is too much green on here.


Clever Idea, i like the use of lots of black


Really great illustration fun and visually pleasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment