Tuesday 14 May 2013

FINAL BOOK PUBLICATION



Here is my final Publication in the format of a CD case. The publication packaging was cut out on the laser cutter using the same black and yellow stock used for the signage in the experiments. 


 The colour scheme is consistent throughout the book which 
enhances the whole reference to CCTV surveillance signage. 


The booklet matches the packaging


All seeing Eye pattern works well, eye catching and panoptic.


If I had more time I would of printed the booklet out on some satin stock
 

Introduction


4 picture layout for each experiment


Acting up to the Camera


Keep Out


Final Version


I am happy with how the publication has turned out, the subject matter is interesting and the publication reflects the video footage well. I have tried to explain the experiments using quotes and terminology from Foucault and others in an attempt to get the idea of panopticism across. If I had more time I would of liked to have carried out more experiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment