Thursday 17 November 2011

Typography Inspiration

Here is a collection of typography that has inspired me throughout the module so far.

Artur Faria
Weathered hand crafted feel to it, I like the textures

Tim Vanhareen
I like the illustrative style and use of colours 

Janice Gerlinger
Crazy colours, I like the 3D feel

Michael Geedrick
Simple and effective

Rodrigo Fransisco
 Nice illustration style

I like the authentic print style and autumnal colours

SHCH Graphics Group
Brilliant example of hand crafted typography turned to digital.

Robert Missen
Playful with design and colour

Lauren Goldblum
I really like the originality here, she has really thought about each letter. Nice photo

Emory Cash
Nice combination of type as image
Kic




Humorous

Dallas Gale
Nice classic style. I like how red has been used to create impact


Nathan Hinz

Vicente GarcĂ­a Morillo 
Great Illustrative style
 
Daren Newman 






I really like this hand crafted type, its very authentic and traditional.

No comments:

Post a Comment