Wednesday 9 May 2012

Context of Practice PUNK ZINE - Photo SELECTION

As I will be needing photos of the various punk styles of the 1970s I will have to use a combination of methods of sourcing imagery for the publication. In an ideal world with more time it would of been nice to take some photos myself. However I do not have that option. I have trawled through the web and punks to find examples of Punk Style which has been really difficult but here are some of the images I'm thinking of using.

Scanned from Book- Punk No one is Innocent




Web Imagery





































Internet Sources Photos / Information


Here is a list of the websites I have used for inspiration information and photos throughout the project.
I can't pin point which website is related to each photo or piece of information as there is so much.
I should of done it as I was going along but I forgot. So I have gone through my history and picked out all the sources I have used. As you can see I have been on many sites, and rented 10 books out so far. Finding information and photos on the 1970's punk era has been quite difficult. I was very surprised to find I could barely find any photos. The Punk era was an underground movement which may be why there is limited information and imagery related to that time era.


70s Punk Rock / sex pistols

No comments:

Post a Comment