Tuesday 1 May 2012

ITS YOUR CHOICE STOP MOTION RESEACRH

I have decided to take me POP transformation to the next level. I think it will be cool to try to create some animated type. I am unsure if i want to keep it hand rendered or digital at the moment but hopefully watching some existing videos may help.

 
I really like how experimental this is, I like the idea of
using real items in the video. Gives a playful element.
Western Spaqhetti by Pes


I love this video, it is very creative and fluid. He has thought
carefully about all the different objects he will use. This level 
of stop motion will be hard to beat but it has opened my mind
up to the possibilities of stop motion


Minilogue


I think a white board has been used to create this animation
I really like the idea and thought behind it. I thought you might
be limited with hand drawn stop motion but this proves
otherwise


 Tony vs Paul


I like the incorporation of both objects and people
there is an element of humour to the animation
which I think works well.


nice concept




playful typography nice use of different media


Denver and Martin

really love how crazy and experimental they are with there type
I like the shadows and the use of lighting


I thought this video was particularly interesting
I like the combination of shapes and type recreating
some constructivist design.

No comments:

Post a Comment